These screens summarize a given area of a website. Depending on your account, you may have a number of summary screens, including Content, Accessibility, SEO, User Experience, Privacy and more.
All summary scores include the following elements:
- Summary score – this area is given a numeric score ranging from 0 (worst) to 100 (best). This is shown as a
coloredring in the top-left corner.
- Progress bars – depending on the area, progress is broken down into a number of
coloredbars. The colorof these corresponds with the colorof the label for individual actions.
- Score over time – a chart of the summary score for this area over time.
- At a glance – a list of positive and negative bullet points summarizing this area. You can click on one to view a corresponding action.
- Top actions / Already done – a list of top actions to attempt next, and those already done. These are sorted with the most impactful (to your score) listed first.