How you use the Silktide platform to resolve website issues will depend on your role and permissions.
If you’re a content editor, an example workflow might look something like this:
- Find your website report inside Silktide.
- Navigate to the Spelling or Grammar screens inside the Content module.
- Find the issue you’d like to fix from the list of issues.
- Open the page inside the visual inspector by clicking on the inspector icon (magnifying glass) beside the issue.
- Use the visual inspector to find the issue on the page.
- Open the page editor in your CMS to fix the issue.
- Once the issue has been resolved in your CMS, return to Silktide and click ‘Retest’ inside the inspector.
- If the issue has been successfully resolved, you should see the issue disappear from the list in Silktide and your Content score will be automatically updated to reflect this.