How to set when your website is automatically retested
By default, Silktide will test every page in your website every 5 days. If you have CMS integration in place, individual webpages are also tested whenever they are updated.
You can customize this schedule if you wish.
How to change a website’s schedule
- View the website you wish to schedule.
- Click Settings > Website settings.
- Choose how often you want the report to run from the radio buttons, or customize the schedule.
- Click Save.
You can also use these options to disable your website testing schedule entirely under custom > never.
- How to delete a website
- How to limit how fast Silktide downloads a website
- How to exclude pages from a website
- How to find your website
- How to retest a single page while you are viewing it
- How to retest specific pages
- How to retest your whole website
- How to search results for specific webpages
- How to search the content of your website
- How to specify languages used by a website
- How to specify what pages are in a website when you create it
- How to test password-protected websites
- How to exclude a region of a page from being tested