How to search the content of your website
- View the website you wish to search.
- Click on the Search option in the sidebar, under Information. (If you don’t see this option, you have an older report – look under Inventory > Search instead).
- You can now enter what you’re looking for in the search box provided.
- Search matches full words exactly, so if you search for “and” Silktide won’t match “sand“. If you specify multiple words, pages with all of the words on them will appear above pages with fewer matching words.
- How to delete a website
- How to limit how fast Silktide downloads a website
- How to exclude pages from a website
- How to find your website
- How to retest a single page while you are viewing it
- How to retest specific pages
- How to retest your whole website
- How to search results for specific webpages
- How to set when your website is automatically retested
- How to specify languages used by a website
- How to specify what pages are in a website when you create it
- How to test password-protected websites
- How to exclude a region of a page from being tested