What browsers does Silktide support?
Modern web browsers
Silktide works in all major web browsers:
All of these browsers update themselves automatically, and any remotely recent version should be fully compatible with Silktide.
Silktide can also be used on mobile phones using a compatible browser. Some features are limited on mobile.
We provide substantial support for Internet Explorer 11, but this will be removed by the end of 2020. IE reached official End of Life in January 2020, which means even Microsoft, who created it, don’t support it any longer.
Older versions of Internet Explorer are not supported.
- How does Silktide detect cookies?
- How does Silktide choose which pages to test?
- How does scoring work?
- Why doesn't Silktide offer an accessibility plugin or overlay?
- What languages does Silktide support?
- What IP address and user agent does Silktide use?
- How does Silktide count pages?
- How does Silktide handle frames and iframes?
- How does Sitebeam compare with Silktide?
- How does Silktide see websites?
- How long does a website take to test?
- How does Silktide security work?