To install the Silktide Browser Extension:
- In the top-right corner of Silktide, click on your user account to open a menu.
- Select Settings > Integrations. If this option doesn’t appear, your account doesn’t have rights to use this feature.
- Under Silktide Browser Extension press the Install button
- Press the Add to Chrome button and confirm when prompted
- Close this tab (the Chrome store)
The extension is now installed, but you may need a final adjustment to access it easily.
You should see a Silktide logo (“S”) in the top-right corner of your browser, like this:
If not, click on the jigsaw-piece icon, find “Silktide Browser Extension”, and click the pin icon to add it there.
This should add the Silktide logo (“S”) to the top-right corner of Chrome, as in the first screenshot.
You can now click on the Silktide logo to use the extension at any time.