Step 8 – Experiences
Experiences provide extra analysis for your key pages. These would likely include your homepage, but may also be popular pages on your site, or pages that are of significance to the organization, like your careers page.
Your site’s homepage will be selected by default, but you can add more by following these steps:
- Click the + New page experience button in the top right
- Enter a descriptive name for the page, like “Careers homepage,” “PPC G42 Landing Page,” etc.
- Paste the full URL (including https://) into the URL field
- Select which sections should include this Experience data
- Add profiles by clicking the + Add profile button – a profile is a combination of device (desktop or mobile), bandwidth (speed, so regular 3G, dense 4G), and location. You can have more than one profile for each page experience
- Click the Save button at the bottom